• Must have a Social Security Card and Photo ID
• Must resolve any legal matters before entering the program (This includes, but is not limited to any warrants for your arrest.)
• Must submit to random drug tests while in the program
(This includes, but is not limited to nicotine testing since we are a non-smoking facility.)
• Must have a physical examination and lab work done prior to entering the program. If this is not possible, (e.g. you are incarcerated), please discuss this matter with the Admissions Team.
• Must have a T.B. test done within 30 days prior to entering the program
• Must have no physical limitations. Must be able to participate in all program activities, etc.
(e.g. attend classes, walk, climb into van, lawn care, maintenance, housecleaning)
• We recommend a dental examination. If dental issues arise, you may be required to withdraw from the program.
• We do not allow any psychiatric medications to be taken while in the program
(This includes, but is not limited to prescription painkillers, anti-depressants, mood stabilizers, etc.)
* Note: Non-Psychiatric medications prescribed by a doctor for physiological reasons, such as epilepsy, blood pressure, diabetes, etc. are allowed but will be administered by staff while in the program.
• We are not able to accept women that are pregnant
• We are not able to accept those who are TB or HIV positive
• We are not able to accept those who have been convicted of a sexual crime (we are located next to a school).