Teen Challenge of the Mid-South is supported by caring individuals, businesses, churches and concerned organizations.
- ECFA – We are a member in good standing of the “Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability”. We strive to exceed all standards of financial stewardship to honor the Lord and all who give to support this cause.
- CHARITY NAVIGATOR – Teen Challenge of the Mid-South is committed to financial integrity and transparency. We urge all donors to take a closer look at our ministry. Visit “Charity Navigator” – America’s premier independent charity evaluator. They work hard to advance a more efficient and responsive philanthropic marketplace by evaluating the financial health of over 5,500 of America’s largest charities.
- FORM 990 – To view our latest IRS Form 990, please click, 2015-990 to view.
- ANNUAL INDEPENDENT AUDIT – To ensure we are managing finances appropriately and promoting transparency in this area of our organization, Teen Challenge of the Mid-South voluntarily participates in an Annual Independent Audit of it’s financial practices. This audit is conducted by JJoohson, Murphey & Wright, P.C. Click 2015-annual-review to review.
- TAX-EXEMPT – Teen Challenge of the Mid-South is a Charitable Non-Profit Tax-Exempt 501(c)(3) Organization. This means we are able to use donated funds more efficiently, in the areas where they are needed most, to serve as many individuals as possible who come to us for help. Donations are tax-deductible as allowable by law.
- CFC – The mission of the “Combined Federal Campaign” is to promote and support philanthropy through a program that is employee focused, cost-efficient, and effective in providing all federal employees the opportunity to improve the quality of life for all. Teen Challenge of the Mid-South Member. CFC# 53790