Are you searching for something more than just a “job”? Do you believe that God has something greater for you than just drawing a paycheck? Do you want to see your life making a difference in the lives of other? If so, we may have just the position for you.
Teen Challenge is not a job, it is a ministry and we are looking for those who know that they have a call of God upon their lives. Teacher/Coaches in Teen Challenge have the opportunity to see lives changed, set free from the bondages of addiction, and transformed into world changers who can impact the world around them. Interested? Look further at the qualifications and then contact us to see if you might be the person God is calling to be part of an incredible staff team.
Teen Challenge of the Mid-South is like the Marine Corps. We’re looking for a few good men and women to serve the needs of those bound by addictions. Your life can impact the lives of others. (2 Peter 1:10)
FEMALE LIVE-IN TEACHER/COACH
• Full time female live-in Teacher/Coach
• Room & board with salary
• Working and ministering to Adults 18-50 years old
• We presently only have housing for single staff with no dependents
• Possess a valid driver’s license, good driving record and be able to drive students to appointments and activities on a daily basis
• Computer skills: Word processor, Data base entry, computer file management . Must also be willing to learn and apply new computer knowledge and skills
•Must be able to regularly and confidently drive a 15 passenger van
• Must understand concepts of mentoring, nurturing, speaking the truth in love, and serving one another in love
• Requires a life surrendered to Christ
• Must have a fruit bearing track record of being an over-comer
• Must be willing to lay down life, time and personal desires so that others may be healed and delivered
• Must have a tobacco and alcohol free lifestyle. Must be free from addiction to illegal and prescription medications.
• Must understand the concepts of spiritual authority and be willing to operate under and submit to those in authority
• Must be extremely punctual and flexible
• Your personal issues cannot outweigh the needs of student’s
• Not easily offended and willing to progress through conflicts to successful resolution
Coming for a 3-4 day interview is required. This may seem extreme but it has given us proven success. We want you to get to know us and us to get to know you. This environment is not for everyone and we want you to get a realistic picture of what your ministry here would look like. We will pay reasonable traveling expenses.